Thursday, May 22, 2008

I wish I could attach sound to this post...

...Just so you could hear what it sounds like in my home at 9 am! I am soooo grateful for the laughs, giggles, screams, squeals, I love you's....I just wish I could turn down the volume a little tiny bit...I won't explain anymore I'll just post the pictures...

To paint the picture above....the piano plays a continuous loop of lively music, the boom box (dating myself on that one) is playing Wee Sing Silly Songs, the guitar plays the Wiggles and thankfully the triangle takes a real person to produce any noise....and the baby is screaming in the background.....


Our Weekend Garage Sale Bargain...



On Friday evening's we try to eat at George's where they have a live guitar player. Graham LOVES to sit and listen to Mr. John play. It makes a quiet and peaceful dinner for Mommy & Daddy.
Hopefully Graham will get his daddy's musical ability...did you all know that Tim had musical aspirations in his teen years? Ask him about Cruciati (hope I spelled that right) someday (imagine muscle shirts, parachute pants, and loud music).

0 comments: