Monday, June 25, 2007

Happy Birthday, Graham!

On Friday evening we celebrated Graham's 2nd Birthday with Grammie Chipman, Grandma and Poppa Witt, Julie and Lucie Lou.

We had BBQ Chicken (which Graham and Lucie opted out of for their recent favorite - gogurt), potatoes, salad and ELMO cake!

Graham really enjoyed hearing everyone sing to him and opening his presents.


Especially.....ELMO!!


5 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Graham!!! How exciting! Elmo was Sydney's "man" for the longest time, although Mickey Mouse has always been her number one boyfriend! I'm so glad Graham had a wonderful party - I love the pictures!

Jennifer Thibault said...

Graham is so cute! Congrats on getting through the first year...it's fun!

Jennifer Thibault said...

oops i meant two years!

Meggan said...

Graham...I can't believe you are 2! Sounds like a fun celebration! You will have to show John your new Elmo when we visit in August. :)

Unknown said...

yahooooooooo, your blog is wonderful and i love all the pictures!!!!!
happy birthday graham!!