Wednesday, June 13, 2007

An Evening Sail with Daddy

Graham learns about winches?!?!

The boys watch the boats round their mark during the race.


Flying their pretty spinnakers

After looking at these pictures I decided
today is the day to enforce the "binkys in bed only" rule.
We've already endured about 15 minutes of screaming,
crying and fit throwing this morning!

This is the first time we took Graham out this season. He was very excited to be on "dada's boat" and it's all he's talked about this morning. Since he shows no fear in almost all that he does I have to admit I was very apprehensive in taking him out. But much to our surprise he was a little more timid that we anticipated. When the motor was running he would hold on to the wheel column (I know there is a much more Sailor term for this, but I can't think what it is now) and didn't move much. He was very cautious in staying inside of the cockpit too - much to his mother's delight!

0 comments: