So, Tim was in Mexico last week and had a very interesting stay. He wanted to try a gringo's "hotel." He thought he could spend some time with an American who has been living there for a number a years and maybe learn a thing or two from him...well. I'm not sure what he learned, but he had an interesting stay....
As many of you know Tim doesn't go anywhere without his muffins. So, we packed enough for the week all nice and neat in ziplock and stuck them in a box so they wouldn't get crushed. Did you know that ants can eat through zip lock bags? I didn't...but apparently they can. He had a few more amusing things not including this little visitor. He said he had to kill it before he could go to sleep. Then he dreamed of spiders all night. I think he'll be staying at the Fiesta Americana next time.

0 comments:
Post a Comment