Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Family Picture Day





Since I went way overboard (my accusation) last time I took the boys for pictures, I thought I'd have Tim come along. This in itself is a scheduling headache. The Market was closed on Friday which means no work for Daddy. Unfortunately, I wasn't planned well enough in advance to schedule a convenient time. But calling the night before and the morning of I was able to snatch a cancellation. So 3:45 was our appointed time. CHAOS!! Not to mention an impending snow storm. We rushed in, only to wait, but here is a small sampling of what we had to choose from. Just for the record...Daddy wanted to purchase more than Mommy would have.

5 comments:

Jennifer Thibault said...

i love the pix, cute

Jessica Faltinowski said...

How in the world did you get everyone to smile for the family pic! Even Griffin... You look beautiful!

kristina said...

Hi beautiful roomie. Your family is lovely - missing you - thanks for the update.

Ed and Jamie said...

Great pictures. The boys are adorable!

Mandalynn said...

great pictures!