Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Which is Older...Your Body or Your Brain?

Try this to find out!

Read the rules here first because they're in Japanese.
1. Click on "Start."
2. Wait for 3, 2, 1.
3. Memorize the positions of the numbers on the screen, and then click on the blank circles in order from the smallest to the biggest number.
4. You'll do this ten times, and then it'll calculate the age of your brain.

I'm happy to report that my brain is 5years younger than I am.

Try it yourself and see how you rate. Be sure to post your score in the comments.

2 comments:

Ed and Jamie said...

Ok..I took it twice once it said 31 the other it said 24 so I will go with middle of the road 27...It was interesting.

Gottabead2002 said...

I got 39 the first time and 35 the second time. So I guess that makes me a lot closer to your age than to mine!!!