We finally decided to let Graham out of his crib...what fun this has been...it's been a couple of late nights getting to bed and even more time consuming getting down for a nap. Today went much smoother.
Here are pictures from the inaugural nap...
Is that really comfortable?
5 comments:
Adorable. I love his green wall!
How exciting. Christian loves his big boy bed (although his is a toddler bed) and does great sleeping in it. We only had a few times that we caught him getting out..and just last night we put Benjamin in the crib for the first time (yes, at 5 months we just put him in the crib).I will try and post some pictures soon.
So cute! I cannot believe how big Graham is getting!
What a big boy! I hope he enjoys being a big kid now. (Matt has that exact shirt that Tim's wearing and the wall color looks the same as Jocelyn's room. Weird.)
I can't believe you were able to keep him in a crib this long. We are going through the same thing with Josiah (because he keep climbing out of his crib - and is now sleeping on the floor.)
Post a Comment