It's been a pretty crazy week and truly I should be cleaning something. Cleaning? Who wants to do that? My IL's are coming tonight and we have a babysitter too...so I better get going on it.
But, first I wanted to share a little of what has been going on the past week or so.
Graham graduated from his preschool class on Thursday, June 5th
Graham and Miss Teri
Griffin fell asleep in my arms at church -
My last class graduated from 5th grade
Megan, Haley and Mitchel
Graham made Tim a Fish for Father's Day
I paid more for a tank of gas then my first monthly car payment
($70.64 in 1986)
My baby discovered the joy of a balloon!
Happy Weekend...I'll be back with Birthday pictures soon!
2 comments:
Hope you got that cleaning done! The pics are too cute! Happy birthday Graham! Praying for you this weekend.
Love the pictures so cute!! Hope that things go well with the birthday party. Happy Birthday Graham!!
Post a Comment