It's been a month - on one hand I can't believe it's been that long and on the other it's been a loooong thirty days.
We've been back to our schedule and routine for over a week now and we all seem to be adjusting well. I personally even feel like I can stay up past 8:30 p.m. Tim even went out of town for a couple of days (I almost killed him ;-). Graham had the roughest adjustment, but he seems to be coming around now. He still is having issues with the nursery at church, but that will come eventually too.
On a low note at Griff's one month checkup the doctor was concerned with his abdomen and sent me for an ultrasound. The tech observed no masses, but wasn't familiar with spleen, kidney, and liver measurements so we have to wait until Monday for the results. She said she thought everything looked normal - but reminded me she wasn't a doctor either. So, you can add this to your prayer list - Thanks!
Here are a few pictures to entertain you...
Mommy's Little Snuggle Bunny - aka "snorty" (he snorts all the time!)
Brotherly Love - this isn't the greatest picture but the story is what is great.
This was the first time I finally coerced Graham into holding his little brother (3 weeks old), after this shot he promptly "body slammed" him on to the couch...the first of many I'm sure. The life of a mom of boys!
Four weeks old
1 comments:
Glad to hear that everyone is doing well. He looks like such a cutie. We think of you often. I can't believe we will have two in about 12 more weeks...I need all the advice I can get so send some my way!! :)
Post a Comment