Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Nothing to Worry About

Phew! We received the results of Griffin's ultrasound yesterday and he is fine! Just a big boy with no where for everything to go, but out. He seems to have lengthened a little in the last couple of days so it doesn't seem as drastic as last week. Praising God for a great report!
Last week I went into Graham's room to get him in the morning. I was already dressed and had on a "new" sweater to him. As I approached his crib he loudly and excitedly exclaimed, "OH! Cute Mommy!" as he pointed to my sweater. Wish I thought it was that cute!
I'll try to post pictures later today, the baby is sleeping right now. Maybe I can get both boys to cooperate this afternoon for a "family shot."

1 comments:

Shannon said...

So glad that all is well and hope to see more pictures of you boys soon! In your free time, enjoy a Christmas meme - your tagged.