Monday, October 29, 2007

Slow and Steady

Yes, that is the progress that we are making. I didn't figure it was much since I had such a calm weekend. But I'm okay with where we are. Today's facts:

  • 75% effaced - still
  • 3 cm dilated
  • -2 station
  • uterus has moved forward into good birthing postion
  • Baby in a nice Left Anterior Position :-) (hopefully we will avoid back labor)

My blood pressure has been up (for me) the past week and I'm retaining a bunch of fluid (I guess Mexican town wasn't the best choice this weekend....but Yummm! It sure was good!). Mary didn't seem concerned about anything so we'll just wait it out.

Hoping and praying to make it past Wednesday at this point. This weekend would be nice, but know he'll come when he is good and ready. I'm off to take a nap, drink some water and put my big swollen ankles up.

1 comments:

Jennifer Thibault said...

I am praying for you!