Monday, October 22, 2007

Latest Stats...

At my appointment this morning I was

  • 75% effaced
  • 2 cm dilated
  • -2 station
  • measuring 39 weeks
  • dehydrated
  • In a good birthing position - although still able to turn he is in a Left Occipital Transverse.

I'm hoping and praying to make it to the end of the week (at least). Tim is in a Real Estate class all this week and I want him to finish that. We are close to having the house ready for Griffin's arrival but not finished just yet.

3 comments:

Ed and Jamie said...

Hey! How exciting you are getting so close. We are thinking of you and praying for you as you prepare to welcome your second little one!

Jennifer Thibault said...

Wow, where did the time go? I just have my baby and you are now ready! Time flies! I will be praying for you to make it until Tim is done with his class. You are effaced more than I was when I was dilated to 8 1/2 he he!

Julie said...

Cheryl! You are getting so close! I'm sorry I don't post more often, but I check your site daily! I can't wait for you to meet your little man! Having two seems daunting in the beginning, but it is so special. You are going to love watching your boys together!