Saturday, September 01, 2007

The Dog Days of Summer Came To An End...Recap

Well, I can't say that I was very good at keeping up during the month of August. It was busy and I am just plain old worn out. I can't wait for Griffin to arrive and to gain some strength and energy back.

Since I was put on Blog Alert (I deserved that!) here is a little collage of what happened in August...

Poppa took us to Dairy Queen while we were visiting them during Labor Day weekend. Graham and Becky enjoyed entertaining each other.


Graham's buddy Johnny came to visit for a few days...he's still talking about him.


Mommy actually got to wear a pair of pretty shoes for a hour or two to a wedding...but she paid for it as her feet swelled up...oh well, one has to suffer to be beautiful. Graham has a shoe obsession too...I've bought him some more manly ones for this fall - just in case you were beginning to worry.

Here he is again trying to fit into Daddy's shoes...I think these look a bit better, don't you? He was daddy's big helper this afternoon in changing all the high up light bulbs.


Grandma and Poppa come for a visit and enjoy a beautiful sail.

1 comments:

Jennifer Thibault said...

welcome back!