Monday, September 24, 2007

Blast from the Past


Today was our 3rd Anniversary so I thought I'd treat a few of you to pictures you've probably never seen before. Tim and I were married under the big old oak trees down on the water of the Detroit Yacht Club. The weather was much like it was today, warm and in the upper 80's. The sun set beautifully behind us.


Here is a picture of during the ceremony when Tim suprised me with my ring. Since we planned the wedding so quickly and my ring was custom made we had come to the conclusion that I would just wear my diamond set in a simple setting. But Murat the designer was kind enough to work extra hard at finishing it before the big day.
This year, for dinner Tim took me to a quaint little restaurant in downtown Northville. We were the only couple there...wasn't that sweet of him to rent the whole place for me?
Alot has happened in 3 years....1.75 babies, a move and more time with my love. While I was getting dressed Graham was watching me so I decided to tell him what today was. I said, "Today is Mommy & Daddy's Anniversary...do you know what that means? (he gave me a blank stare) so I then proceeded with, "It's the day that Mommy & Daddy got married three years ago." To which he so appropriately replied "Oh Yeah!"

Here's a look at me at 33 weeks or is it really 35 weeks?
(I'm personally hoping for the later).

3 comments:

Jennifer Thibault said...

Happy Anniversary! My tummy looked like 35 weeks when it was really 33. Do you really think they aren't correct on your dates? I guess time will tell eh?

Cheryl said...

Thanks! Part of me hopes they aren't correct...like move me back up to October and the other part of me knows that nothing in this house is ready for a new arrival...I'm stressed!! My jaw and neck are killing me!!! I only measured ahead 1 week today and he's not engaged yet, so there is no need to panic yet.

Kristen York said...

The last picture of you is great. You look really thin except for your big bulging belly.