I may only be writing this for the sake of writing it since my faithful blog readers have probably given up on me. I do know there were at least a few people that mentioned missing it. So, I will do better - I promise.
On November 6th we celebrated one wonderful, spectacular year with our "little" guy, Griffin!
His smile lights up any room and draws attention from strangers everywhere. He's quite the charmer and flirt. I predict he will have a great sense of humor, yet resemble Linus from Peanuts! He can make a mess in the blink of an eye! He is never lost...just follow the mess and at the end you're sure to find a smiling, giggling Griffin!
the end!
3 comments:
So cute!
Yah!!! You updated you blog. The pictures are adorable I can't believe that Griffin' is already a year old. :)
Happy Birthday Griffin-I have to know-did you make the cupcakes yourself? Very cute!
Post a Comment