It's been over a week but I just don't feel inspired to write anything. It seems as though when I do have something to write about I've just posted something. So, maybe I should keep a working file...
We're just enjoying the nice warm weather by walking or playing on the slide or out on the back deck. The boys and I have been going to Lifetime a couple times a week - Graham adapted well after the first day and now LOVES to go there. Mommy is enjoying working out again and is thinking of joining a class.
Tim is slowly making his way back into sailing things...seminars, working on the boat....all that good stuff. Summer is just around the corner. Yeahhh!!!
I've been spending all my free time (what little there is of it) on learning the art of digital scrapping. It's much easier to comprehend now that I'm not pregnant - the preggo brain was not a benefit when trying to learn something new.
So, that's it. Nothing. Here's one of my layouts I entered in a challenge.

I'm off to make my world famous muffins (Okay, so their not world famous to everyone, but my husband thinks so!!)
3 comments:
Need that recipe!
Could you post the recipe for your muffins?
sounds like I need to ask what these muffins are all about?? Love the scrapbooking page it looks great!!!
Post a Comment